In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Number 14

I'll be keeping this one short. We moved AGAIN on Tuesday. We are now #14 for a boy, but with a few in front of us on hold for particular reasons, we are more like #10, for the time being. Now that we are getting closer, it is actually making it harder to wait, but I'm trying to keep it under control - remembering that I'm not in control. Dave thinks that we'll get a referral on March 23rd. I think that is very optimistic, especially for a pessimist. I on the other hand now predict that it will be around July that we get a referral. Neither of us have any clue though. Well, have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Schmidteleone said...

I am so happy for you! We are behind you at #18! I feel July as well. Its all about timing. I hope for the best for you guys!