In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween



'm sure that Halloween is just as much fun now as it was when I was little. Hearing Spencer's super loud and drawn out "Trick or Treeeeeaaaaat," was funny every single time and the way that Leah just stood there and waited for more candy at each door, was a little embarrassing. Now the question is, what do we do with this years costume? I spend quite a bit of time trying to guess what age and gender our child will be, but who knows? Here is my guess. I think we'll get a little boy about 14 months old. However, I can't seem to get rid of things, just based on a guess. We may end up with 2? Maybe a girl? You just never know exactly what turns everything will take. Until then, I'll just keep filling boxes with more outgrown clothes and wait until we know for sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What cute costumes you have. Don't fret, Holly, I have a few costumes myself I would be willing to let Baby Aldridge (boy or girl) have.